November 11, 2011

Priyada Prasad,Nail Art - Art !

 
Priyada Prasad

About me:
 I'm Priyada Prasad,  who has some knowledge about Art and makes use of it by showcasing it on my nails. Everyone has got some talent in them, mine is to cover my nail with vibrant colours and designs so that they appear attractive and eye catching!

It all began around two years backWhen my two friends and I had been to Hiranandani. One of them said that she wanted to get nail art so that she would stand out from the rest at her freshers party! That was the first time I was witnessing NAIL ART! I saw the man make some random zebra stripes on her nail for which he charged 150rs ( 3 dollars) ! I knew I could certainly save 150 Rs ( 3 dollars ) and could have the same pretty Art on my nails by creating it myself. That's how i started a liking for nail art which now obviously shows up on my nails.

Some  of her Nail Art work : 


1)  This was my first ever design on my nails! The Zebra stripes.
         It's very easy to make. All you need is some patience!




2)  The Purple and Pink that you see is Nail polish and the Black and White is water color.




3)  A Heart in any picture makes you want to look at it. And so there is a Heart in here.




4)  If Pink is Your color and you have a cheerful image, then this is the nail art for you!




5)   When a guy loves your art and wants something on his nails too, 
then this is some masculine design that will help you.




6)  To draw a  Flower is something that you are taught as a kid. 
So make use of it as everyone knows to make a flower better that anything else!




7)  To make this one all you need to know is Mehndi designs.





8)  When you have a lot of nail polish colors and you have no idea which one to apply this time, 
all you need to do is use all your favourite colours!







Contact Info : Facebook

Follow  our page  on facebook :  The Naked Monkey

3 comments:

ferns.abi said...

Eeeeeee.. :)
Some1 sure has a lot of time and a set of beautiful nails :) :p

benita george said...

:D

Shriram said...

nice work tutu :D :D :)

Post a Comment