November 5, 2011

Tejas Kudtarkar - Photography !

Name           :Tejas Kudtarkar
Age              :23
Occupation : Photographer / Mechanical Engineering student 




About me :
Currently Working as an Assistant under Hari Mahidhar Photography.
Assisted at various Industrial Shoots like Larsen & Toubro, Bayer Cropscience etc.

Photography has been in my blood right from my great grandfather to my grandfather to my dad.As a child, I always wanted to learn to use the SLR. I went through a lot to prove why I deserved a DSLR. I believe, It takes A LOT to get a Perfect picture. Something more than just that one click. My photography is all about emotions. I see things in a different way and My Images are my expressions. It doesn't matter if someone hates my picture because I clicked that picture just for myself. 
In near future, I wish to be known for my Images.


Here are some his Clicked Picture's


1)  Hiding from your eyes !!!
Location - Train, on some random station.

2) Killing the Heat !!!
Location - Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.


3) Your eyes make me fall for you.
Shot during a Mass Marraige.
Location - Saifee Masjid, Bhindi Bazaar, Mumbai


4) Whole world on one side, and the rest lies in the frame !!!
Location - Crawford Market, Mumbai

5)  No day is so bad that it can't be fixed with a nap.
Location - Byculla, Mumbai

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Contact Info : 
Tejas Kudtarkar  Flickr   Facebook  Blogger  Email   Mobile  - +91-9619018802

1 comments:

Dayle Pereira said...

I love the first shot - It looks so beautiful :)
He captured the naughty innocence of the little girl so perfectly !

Post a Comment